Tuesday, September 09, 2014

People will come and go.

People will come and go. You make the choice to keep them or let them go. It's something I have been trying to learn and execute over the past 2 decades.

Life ahead is going to be full of beautiful friendships, one you will hopefully convert into your everything! I hope you find someone who takes your breath away. I hope the next time you utter the words 'I Love You', she doesn't mock you. I hope the next time you utter the words 'I Want You', you want everything that comes with her and not just her body. I hope the next time you think 'She deserves better', you gather the courage for 'I will be better' and not let go of her. I hope you can actually put your past behind, dig a very deep hole and bury it there; and not carry it everywhere with you. There are people who want to forgive, maybe you should too. I hope you never make anyone feel like a small toy that you played with and then one day you grew up. 

You are never ever going stand alone, and if you do, remember that I always stood by you and know that I am sending you a hug at that exact moment! I hope you find love, success and happiness!

No comments: